ILRC is pleased to offer practitioners the expert assistance of Donald Ungar, noted immigration practitioner, in the preparation of briefs, motions and immigration pleadings. Mr. Ungar has been practicing immigration law since 1962, has been certified as a specialist in immigration law by the California State Bar, and was the first recipient of AILA’s Jack Wasserman Award for excellence. He was a founding partner of and is presently of counsel to Simmons & Ungar, a well-respected San Francisco based immigration law firm. Mr. Ungar has many years of experience as a litigator before the BIA and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Consult on litigation strategy
- Provide the framework and organization of issues to be presented
- Help effectively organize briefs, motions, and pleadings
- Review/edit briefs, motions, and pleadings
- Draft briefs and motions
How to Begin
- Email email@example.com with service requested & timeframe for completion. ILRC will forward your request to Mr. Ungar.
- Mr. Ungar will contact you to negotiate the fee.
- Once a fee agreement is reached, the ILRC will send you a contract.
- After reviewing and signing the contract, you will have to pay a 50% deposit via Visa or Mastercard to ILRC.
- After payment of the deposit, the service will begin.
- Full payment will be due upon completion of the service.
The ILRC reserves the right to refuse to enter into an Attorney of the Day Consultation Contract with any individual, organization, or entity.